**three bedrooms, attractive gardens, popular location**
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this appealing three bedroom semi-detached dormer bungalow situated in this popular location close to local amenities, schools and Baildon Train station.
An attractive semi-detached bungalow providing three bedroom accommodation having a dormer bedroom enjoying open views. The bungalow will be of interest to a wide variety of buyers and comprises, porch, hall, lounge, dining room, sun room leading to the garden, breakfast kitchen, two ground floor bedrooms and bathroom, plus a dormer bedroom. There are attractive gardens front and rear plus off-street parking. A must see to full appreciate what is on offer!
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.5%||£238,182||2.6||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£102,491 (6)||£202,067 (21)||£268,317 (36)||£347,114 (33)||£431,596 (25)|
|Flats||£78,312 (16)||£124,814 (23)||£265,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£84,906 (22)||£161,685 (44)||£268,142 (38)||£347,114 (33)||£422,112 (26)|