Offered to the market is this beautifully presented and spacious three bedroomed detached property in an excellent location, the property has great potential for an extension subject to planning approval.
Offered to the market is this beautifully presented and spacious three bedroomed detached property in an excellent location, the property has great potential for an extension subject to planning approval. Over the last few years, this home has been extensively renovated and boasts a contemporary style throughout which has been finished to a high standard. It is situated in a favourable residential area just off the ring road, the location benefits from being within close proximity to Moortown Corner and Street Lane, both of which offer an abundance of amenities from shopping facilities to a number of bars and eateries. Local transport routes are plentiful, and Leeds City Centre can be accessed via a number of routes. The property briefly comprises of; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen diner, utility, conservatory, three bedrooms, three bathrooms, garage and gardens.
Double glazed window.
Well appointed, large, double glazed window allowing for maximum light to flood the entrance. Laminate flooring and access to;
Shower Room 7' 1" x 5' 3" ( 2.16m x 1.60m )
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiled and double glazed window.
Lounge 19' 6" x 11' 1" ( 5.94m x 3.38m )
Patio doors providing access to the conservatory, fire place with gas fire, wall lighting, double glazed window and radiator.
Kitchen Diner 20' 4" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 6.20m Max x 3.78m Max )
Fitted kitchen, integrated dishwasher and gas oven, wall and base units, sink with drainer, cooker hood and double glazed window.
Utility Room 4' 2" x 16' 7" ( 1.27m x 5.05m )
Plumbed for washing machine.
Bright, light and giving access to the spacious rear garden.
Master Bedroom 14' 11" x 11' 1" ( 4.55m x 3.38m )
Accommodates a super king bed, double glazed window and radiator.
En- Suite 3' 8" x 11' 7" ( 1.12m x 3.53m )
Shower cubicle, fully tiled, wash hand basin, WC and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 11' 4" ( 3.10m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.07m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.68m )
Bath, wash hand basin, WC and double glazed window,
Garage 9' 6" x 20' 3" ( 2.90m x 6.17m )
Housing the central heating boiler.
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway with retaining wall providing off street parking for multiple vehicles. To the rear is an enclosed garden which is mostly laid to lawn but with patio area for entertaining.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£374,988||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£279,999 (2)||£278,622 (11)||£311,818 (48)||£558,817 (50)||£736,606 (31)|
|Flats||£115,549 (9)||£189,359 (42)||£499,975 (2)||-||-|
|All||£145,449 (11)||£207,885 (53)||£319,344 (50)||£558,817 (50)||£751,087 (32)|