This is for my family...
- The property is suitable for a range of buyers, including young families.
- You're within walking distance from the many shops, bars & cafes of Sharrow Vale & Ecclesall Road.
- It's been finished to a high standard throughout, combining characterful features alongside modern fixtures & fittings.
- The kitchen/dining room has an open plan feel, perfect for family time.
- There are several highly regarded schools in the area for all ages.
- Endcliffe & Bingham Park are both within walking distance.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- It's superbly styled and has been well maintained, so there's very little to do upon moving in.
- The bedroom space is flexible for those looking to work from home.
- You'll love the garden; it's well-positioned to enjoy the sun for much of the day and offers plenty of storage.
- There's also a small front garden which provides a convenient space for further storage and bins.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,250 per month, a yield of 5%.
- Tenants would love the location, living space and good sized bedrooms.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.2%||£296,244||4.4||1.8|
|Block of flats||1%||£175,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£190,000 (1)||£247,500 (4)||£275,173 (28)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|
|Flats||£95,025 (16)||£211,612 (13)||£599,650 (3)||-||-|
|All||£100,612 (17)||£220,056 (17)||£306,574 (31)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|