A beautifully presented traditional sandstone mid terraced villa set within this admired locale. The property is a great family home and requires internal upgrading. Early Viewing is strongly advised.
Occupying an enviable position on Blairbeth Road, close to Burnside's many amenities and local schooling, this Traditional Terraced Villa delivers a generously proportioned compliment of accommodation over two levels with the further advantage of an enclosed rear garden and off-street parking.
Immediately welcoming upon entry into an impressive reception hallway, the accommodation thereafter comprises striking bay windowed lounge, separate rear facing family room/dining room with fire and surround at focal point, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets and useful sun porch off kitchen.
A broad stairwell leads from the reception hallway to a half landing and, in turn, a notably generous four piece family bathroom with both tub and independent shower stall. Thereafter, on the upper floor, there are three extremely well-appointed double bedrooms as well as further access to an expansive attic offering superb additional storage.
Externally a fully enclosed rear garden delivers the ideal child and pet friendly proposition combining a small area of level lawn with sun patio. There is also off-street parking granted by virtue of a rear access lane.
Rutherglen offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield and there are a number of well serviced train and bus routes within the town. A selection of primary and secondary schooling is available as well as an abundance of shops, bars & restaurants.
Lounge 18' 2" Into Bay x 14' 7" ( 5.54m Into Bay x 4.45m )
Dining Room 15' 9" Max x 13' 4" Max ( 4.80m Max x 4.06m Max )
Kitchen 9' 1" Max x 7' 8" ( 2.77m Max x 2.34m )
Rear Utility / Boot Room
Bedroom One 16' 5" Max x 12' 5" Max ( 5.00m Max x 3.78m Max )
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 13' 4" Max ( 4.75m x 4.06m Max )
Bedroom Three 12' 4" Max x 9' 1" Max ( 3.76m Max x 2.77m Max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5%||£111,665||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£91,748 (2)||£144,226 (11)||£171,635 (11)||£254,999 (5)||£210,000 (2)|
|Flats||£67,749 (10)||£101,333 (12)||£137,500 (5)||-||-|
|All||£71,749 (12)||£121,847 (23)||£160,968 (16)||£254,999 (5)||£210,000 (2)|