This is for my family...
- You'll love the generous living & dining space on the ground floor.
- The generous rear garden offers room for children to play and adults to unwind.
- The bedrooms are well proportioned and provide plenty of storage.
- Situated within the catchment area of highly regarded schools.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- It's a fabulous house for entertaining or hosting in a more formal setting.
- There's plenty of room for when friends & family stay over.
- The accommodation is flexible, suiting professionals working or studying from home.
- The property is neutrally decorated, meaning you can add your own individual touch.
- The very popular Ecclesall Road is located a short 0.5 miles away & offers local shops, cafes & restaurants.
- It's in an excellent position, a short walk into the beautiful Botanical Gardens.
- The area is serviced by excellent transport links, including essential bus routes into Sheffield city.
- Perfect for those looking to locate near to the City's hospitals & universities.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £950 per month, a yield of 3.12%.
- Prospective tenants would love the location, generous rear garden and flexible accommodation.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.2%||£296,244||4.4||1.8|
|Block of flats||1%||£175,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£190,000 (1)||£247,500 (4)||£275,173 (28)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|
|Flats||£95,025 (16)||£211,612 (13)||£599,650 (3)||-||-|
|All||£100,612 (17)||£220,056 (17)||£306,574 (31)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|