The property comprises of a drive-way, an entrance porch, hall-way, downstairs WC, a large spacious through lounge/diner, kitchen/diner, a lean to, garage, conservatory and a mature beautifully maintained rear garden. The first floor boasts three good sized bedrooms, large family bathroom and WC.
Burchell Edwards Erdington are pleased to present to you, a beautiful detached home situated in the quiet residential area of Four Oaks/Sutton Coldfield, with fantastic transport links to the M6 motorway from both Junction 5 and 6, local amenities and great schools nearby. This property is sure to be busy!
The property comprises of a drive-way, an entrance porch, hall-way, downstairs WC, a large spacious through lounge/diner, kitchen/diner, a lean to, garage, conservatory and a mature beautifully maintained rear garden. The first floor boasts three good sized bedrooms, large family bathroom with a bath and shower, alongside a separate WC.
This property is perfect for a family looking to move in to a good catchment area for local schools - do not miss out - do not delay - book your viewing now!
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed windows to side and front aspects and flooring.
Door to front aspect, central heating radiator and carpet.
Hand wash basin, WC and flooring.
Lounge / Diner 14' 5" max x 30' ( 4.39m max x 9.14m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, French doors to rear aspect, central heating radiator, wall lights and fireplace with the option of gas or electric fire.
Kitchen 12' 2" max x 18' 5" max ( 3.71m max x 5.61m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, a fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, space and plumbing for a dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Utility Room / Lean-To 3' 6" x 19' 6" ( 1.07m x 5.94m )
Bedroom One 14' 5" max x 9' 4" ( 4.39m max x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, bath, shower cubicle, hand wash basin with vanity storage and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, WC and flooring.
Parts of it lawned, parts of it paved, beautifully maintained, large trees covering the surroundings and a clear greenhouse which they're looking to leave behind.
Situated at the side of the property providing secure storage.
Electric roller door, space and plumbing for a washing machine, power supply, plumbing and flooring.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.6%||£345,000||3.5||1.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£145,833 (3)||£285,909 (11)||£321,024 (42)||£497,957 (23)||£1,407,500 (16)|
|Flats||£131,667 (6)||£152,000 (7)||-||-||-|
|All||£136,389 (9)||£233,833 (18)||£321,024 (42)||£497,957 (23)||£1,407,500 (16)|