Offered to the market is this three bedroom true bungalow with masses of potential subject to planning.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom true bungalow offered with no onward chain.
Located in a popular and sought after location.
Property has spacious gardens and extra land to the rear with masses of potential subject to planning.
Briefly comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and house bathroom.
To the outside well maintained garden to the front with driveway leading to a detached garage and to the rear patio area and lawn garden with mature hedges leading to extra strip of land.
"It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly."
Small porch to the front.
Storage cupboard, loft access and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' into recess x 11' 10" ( 3.35m into recess x 3.61m )
Window to the front, fireplace and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 11' 10" plus recess ( 2.92m x 3.61m plus recess )
Fitted wall and base units, sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob and window to conservatory.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.67m )
Window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 11' ( 2.97m x 3.35m )
Window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 5' 6" ( 3.61m x 1.68m )
Window to the side and storage cupboard.
Comprises of bath, wash hand basin, w/c, tiled walls, heated towel rails and window to the rear.
To the outside well maintained lawn garden area to the front with driveway leading to detached garage and to the rear spacious rear garden offering lots of potential subject to planning.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.9%||£130,000||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£99,999 (7)||£96,238 (29)||£145,862 (50)||£190,246 (20)||£215,000 (4)|
|Flats||£51,238 (4)||£66,421 (7)||-||-||-|
|All||£83,662 (12)||£90,440 (36)||£145,862 (50)||£190,246 (20)||£215,000 (4)|