For those seeking 'a life less ordinary'; this stunning lower conversion is entirely contained within the original Linn Park Mansion House and delivers a notable combination of traditional charm with a practically modern internal specification.
Enjoying the most attractive of locations within the beautiful Linn Park, this truly striking lower conversion presents a rare opportunity for those seeking a more tranquil lifestyle without sacrificing the benefits of city life.
Combining a wealth of traditional charm and proportions with a stylish and contemporary interior, this home is accessed by virtue of a secure entry system in to a beautifully maintained communal hallway and is the only property accessed from this entrance floor. Internally, the impressive accommodation comprises generous reception hallway with ample fitted storage, strikingly spacious lounge featuring a grand bay window formation which envelopes the apartment in natural light, comprehensively fitted kitchen with space for table and chairs, principal bedroom suite incorporating significant built-in robes and contemporary shower room, further sizeable double bedroom also featuring built-in robes and an impressive four piece family bathroom hosting both tub and independent shower cubicle.
This superb home is further enhanced by the well-maintained communal gardens within which it sits with the provision also of a single garage which sits in an adjacent block. Vehicular access is granted from Simshill Road at the North-East of the park.
Lounge 24' max plus door recess x 21' 7" into bay ( 7.32m max plus door recess x 6.58m into bay )
Kitchen 14' 8" plus door recess x 10' 7" plus door recess ( 4.47m plus door recess x 3.23m plus door recess )
Principal Suite 19' 7" max x 11' 8" max ( 5.97m max x 3.56m max )
Bedroom 2 14' 9" max x 12' 5" plus window recess ( 4.50m max x 3.78m plus window recess )
Family Bathroom 8' 8" max x 6' 2" max ( 2.64m max x 1.88m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.2%||£162,475||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£80,000 (1)||£160,850 (14)||£232,821 (28)||£319,900 (10)||£320,000 (4)|
|Flats||£83,654 (31)||£116,136 (43)||£89,573 (40)||-||-|
|All||£83,540 (32)||£127,118 (57)||£148,558 (68)||£319,900 (10)||£320,000 (4)|