Holroyds have great pleasure in introducing to the market this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow in a sought after location in Baildon village. Book your viewing today with the team.
Situated in a sought after location in Baildon village is this spacious two bedroom bungalow offering fantastic living space in a quiet area.
The property is situated on a grand plot with a low maintenance garden to the front of the property, a shared driveway with enough parking for 2-3 cars leading to even more parking at the rear of the property enough for a further 2 cars. At the rear of the property you will find a single garage, ideal for storage or an external workshop, there is plenty of scope to turn the rear space in to a grassed garden area.
Leading in to the property from the front you will find a spacious hallway leading down to the generously sized living room / dining area to the left of the property. To the right of the hallway you will find two spacious double bedrooms, a modern bathroom suite with standing shower, WC and wash basin and a storage cupboard at the end of the hallway currently being used as separate utility. To the rear of the property you will find a modern and light kitchen space looking out on to the rear aspect of the property.
Living Room 13' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.11m x 3.45m )
Large living room with bay window with outlook on to the front garden space.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 12' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.78m )
Large dining room leading off of the kitchen to rear of property.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 11' 3" ( 2.29m x 3.43m )
Light and modern kitchen to rear of property.
Bathroom 10' 5" x 4' 7" ( 3.17m x 1.40m )
Modern three piece bathroom suite with standing shower, wash basin and WC.
Master Bedroom 10' 3" x 14' 6" ( 3.12m x 4.42m )
Large master bedroom to front of property with generously sized built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 10' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.17m )
Second bedroom to rear of property with large built in wardrobes and outlook on to rear yard space.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.1%||£201,658||1.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£193,738 (4)||£187,679 (26)||£272,096 (49)||£443,552 (21)||£553,125 (8)|
|Flats||£99,499 (10)||£107,436 (22)||£206,667 (3)||-||-|
|All||£126,424 (14)||£150,901 (48)||£268,321 (52)||£443,552 (21)||£686,111 (9)|