Mains Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market this 3 bed semi-detached John Lawrence property with single garage. Located in one of Milngavie’s most desirable locations with ease of access to the reservoir and the village. The property requires full modernisation in order to create a magnificent family home.
The property consists of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen with access to the rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.
There are gardens to the front and rear of the property. The rear backs onto the meadowland fields that border with Craigmaddie Reservoir, giving a sense of openness.
The property falls within the catchment for Milngavie Primary School and Douglas Academy.
Milngavie village is within walking distance, offering a vast range of shops such as Marks & Spencer, Boots and Costa as well as many other independent shops, cafes, bars and restaurants within the pedestrianised village centre. There are also several gyms including Nuffield Milngavie and the Allander Sports Centre with swimming pool. Additionally there are local rugby, tennis and hockey clubs as well as many parks, woodland walks and outdoor pursuits. Milngavie Train Station is also within easy reach.
The council tax is band: E
The energy performance rating: F
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither mains estate agents limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.4%||£295,000||4||3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||-||£253,333 (6)||£432,778 (9)||£575,000 (1)|
|Flats||£95,571 (7)||£268,000 (3)||£144,500 (2)||-||-|
|All||£95,571 (7)||£268,000 (3)||£226,125 (8)||£432,778 (9)||£575,000 (1)|