Offered to the market is this stunning three bedroom modern detached property. High spec throughout offering ready to move into spacious family accommodation with potential to further develop, subject to planning.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market is this stunning three bedroom modern detached property. Briefly comprises of cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, ensuite, family bathroom, cellar with vast scope to utilise large basement with generous head space, subject to planning and to the outside single garage, shared drive and enclosed garden to the rear.
Wash hand basin and w/c.
Lounge 14' 1" into bay x 18' 5" ( 4.29m into bay x 5.61m )
Four windows to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 18' 4" x 12' ( 5.59m x 3.66m )
Large kitchen/diner with entrance and utility area, open stairs to first floor, access to basement and downstairs cloakroom, windows to the rear, fitted wall and base units in white and stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.28m )
Window to the side.
Comprises of waterfall shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w/c.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Loft access and windows to the front and side.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.29m x 2.39m )
Window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Comprises of p shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin, w/c and fully tiled walls.
Vast scope to utilise large basement with generous head space, subject to planning.
To the front single garage in detached block with use of shared drive and to the rear enclosed garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.1%||£115,772||2.4||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£61,250 (4)||£102,034 (46)||£188,589 (56)||£297,711 (46)||£373,750 (8)|
|Flats||£57,317 (3)||£97,106 (8)||£229,995 (1)||-||-|
|All||£59,564 (7)||£101,304 (54)||£189,315 (57)||£302,015 (47)||£373,750 (8)|