Matterport Virtual Tour Available ** Remodelled, Refurbished and Renovated to a very high specification with newly installed CCTV system enhancing safety and privacy, plus stunning wow factor kitchen with central island and integral appliances. Viewing is essential for this gem of a property
An impressively remodelled and refurbished detached bungalow sited to a corner plot in this highly sought after location with In and Out driveway accessed via electric security gated entrance. Inside there are three double bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom plus luxurious family bathroom. A great attention to detail features throughout this detached bungalow and will impress buyers with its recessed and split level ceilings, and many other features of this much improved property. Outside there is a garage, accessed via double gates to the side of the property, with attractive rear garden which is perfectly enclosed offering a great level of privacy for relaxation and entertaining family and friends.
With double glazed window to front aspect, tiled flooring and recessed lighting.
With window to front aspect, one radiator and tiled flooring. Wide spacious hallway, central light and access to storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 5" x 12' ( 5.00m x 3.66m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed french doors leading to garden. Inset fire to wall and attractive split level ceiling and ceiling light point.
Fitted kitchen with grante work surfaces including sink drainer, oven and hob with cooker hood and fridge freezer. Suspended ceiling tiles, 3 lights over central island. Door to side access.
Double bedroom with laminate flooring and one radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Inset ceiling lights with recessed lighting. Wash hand basin, toilet and shower cubicle with extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.82m )
Double bedroom with one radiator. Large double glazed window to side aspect, laminate flooring, split level ceiling and central light point.
Bedroom Three 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Double bedroom with one radiator. Double glazed large window to rear aspect with laminate flooring.
Bathroom 9' 3" x 9' ( 2.82m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, one radiator. Wash hand basin in a floating effect, bath and mixer taps, shower with panelling to shower cubicle, WC attachment.
With security gates at the front, driveway big enough for six-seven cars, two gateways for access which are both electric. Double gates to side leading to garage with electric door.
Lovely wrap around rear garden with patio. Private and enclosed with side access to garage.
Electric roller shutter door, can access from garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.3%||£338,325||2.7||1.2|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£254,633 (3)||£367,995 (11)||£397,546 (39)||£666,188 (46)||£988,485 (10)|
|Flats||£158,703 (38)||£239,791 (98)||£369,707 (7)||-||-|
|All||£165,722 (41)||£252,729 (109)||£393,310 (46)||£666,188 (46)||£988,485 (10)|