This is for my family...
- You'll love the ground floor layout with its open plan feel.
- A superb kitchen diner is complimented by a fabulous wood burning stove.
- The garden has been significantly remodelled and provides a beautiful space for all.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools in the area, for all ages.
- You're walking distance to both Endcliffe & Bingham Parks.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- The property has been finished to an incredibly high standard throughout so there's very little to do upon moving in.
- Bedroom space is flexible and you have the potential to create an office space for those looking to work from home.
- You're walking distance from local shops/amenities and transport links are excellent with key bus routes running into the city centre.
- It's a perfect spot for those looking to locate close to the city's hospitals & universities.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,200 per month, a yield of 3.69%.
- Tenants would love the living/dining space, garden and location.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.6%||£159,950||2||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£135,000 (1)||£203,878 (9)||£271,471 (17)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|
|Flats||£107,489 (14)||£199,667 (15)||£258,000 (5)||-||-|
|All||£109,323 (15)||£201,246 (24)||£268,409 (22)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|