£300,000 (Offers In Region Of)
This is for my family...
- The property has been fully refurbished to an incredibly high standard throughout and finished with modern fixtures & fittings.
- You'll love the open plan layout, its flooded with natural light.
- Bedrooms are all good sizes with room for stand-alone or fitted furniture.
- The enclosed private garden provides a safe space for children to play.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools in the area including Dronfield Henry Fanshawe which is within walking distance.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- The property is neutrally decorated so you can add your own style.
- It's a great spot for those looking to commute to Sheffield or Chesterfield.
- There's easy access to Dronfield bypass and the motorway network.
- Transport links are excellent including key bus routes.
- There are local shops/amenities within walking distance.
I'm looking for investment...
- Tenants would love the location, open plan feel and bedroom sizes.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£192,500 (3)||£202,499 (16)||£269,999 (39)||£374,000 (18)||£582,222 (9)|
|All||£192,500 (3)||£184,736 (19)||£269,999 (39)||£425,368 (19)||£582,222 (9)|