This is for my family...
- With a full scheme of modernisation, you could create a fabulous family home.
- There is generous living space on the ground floor, with potential to further extend (subject to necessary consents).
- A superb loft space could be converted to create an additional bedroom or living space.
- You're in the catchment area for a number of highly regarded schools.
- The popular Millhouses Park is within walking distance.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- You have an opportunity to style according to your taste.
- Bedroom Three could be transformed into an office for those looking to work from home.
- Transport links are excellent including key bus routes into the city centre.
You're walking distance from the many shops, bars and cafes along Abbeydale Road, Sharrow Vale & Ecclesall Road.
- Dore train station is a short drive away.
I'm looking for investment...
- Following a refurbishment, we believe the property would rent for approximately £1,500 per month.
- Tenants would love the location, living space and garden.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.3%||£178,317||2.3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£147,475 (2)||£236,814 (11)||£425,447 (20)||£351,650 (3)|
|Flats||£70,710 (46)||£139,988 (4)||£225,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£70,710 (46)||£142,483 (6)||£229,227 (13)||£425,447 (20)||£351,650 (3)|