Buying for myself or with my partner...
- This apartment certainly has the wow factor!
- It's been finished to the highest standard throughout, having been significantly upgraded by the current owner.
- You'll love the open plan living/dining space with its double-height ceilings and character features.
- The breakfast kitchen offers integrated neff appliances and granite worktops.
- Both bedrooms are generous in size, with the principal including a modern en suite shower room and useful mezzanine storage room.
- Perfect for those looking to locate close to the city's universities and hospitals.
- You're walking distance from the many shops, bars and restaurants of Broomhill.
- Transport links are excellent including key bus routes into the city centre.
- There are a number of parks/green spaces close by including the Botanical Gardens.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,250 per month, a yield of 4.62%.
- Tenants would love the overall standard of accommodation, generous living space and location.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.6%||£159,950||2||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£135,000 (1)||£203,878 (9)||£271,471 (17)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|
|Flats||£107,489 (14)||£199,667 (15)||£258,000 (5)||-||-|
|All||£109,323 (15)||£201,246 (24)||£268,409 (22)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|