A wonderful opportunity to purchase this delightful three bedroom semi-detached property situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac in the desirable area of Farsley with a fabulous mature garden to the rear which is a particularly generous size and quiet.
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this delightful, well placed three bedroom property situated at the end of a pleasant cul-de-sac in the increasingly popular area of Farsley which offers a range of amenities that centre on the bustling Farsley Town Street. As well as providing easy access to Farsley centre and to Leeds & Bradford.The property has been recently renovated, improved, and modernised with a new kitchen, excellent bathroom, new boiler and general all round modern the ground floor is the living room which has a large bay and coved ceiling. Further to the living room is a large open plan room which is bathed in natural light. To the ground floor is a modern upgraded kitchen with integrated electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher walk-in pantry, plus plumbing for washing machine and side access door to the garden & garage.
The first floor has two double bedrooms, and third single bedroom plus house bathroom which is generous in size and benefits from three piece white suite all in excellent condition, heated towel radiator, window and tiling to walls.
Externally the property offers low maintenance front, side and rear garden and plenty of outdoor space with block paved driveway and a large garage. Windows within the property are upvc, some with traditional 'stained glass' effect, internal viewing is essential
Lounge 22' 7" x 11' 4" ( 6.88m x 3.45m )
The Lounge comprises wooden laminate flooring, high ceilings and a serving hatch to the kitchen. The lounge also has a dual aspect UPVC window and a radiator.
Kitchen 13' x 7' ( 3.96m x 2.13m )
The modern kitchen is fully tiled, with a gas hob, gas oven, an integrated dishwasher and a fridge. There is also a large cupboard, a window, a radiator and a door leading to the driveway.
The landing comprises new carpet, a loft hatch and a window.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.45m )
Bedroom one is a bright area which comprises built in wardrobes, an original art deco fireplace as well as a radiator. There is also newly fitted carpets and a window.
Bedroom Two faces to the rear garden and has newly fitted carpets with a window.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 5' 11" ( 1.93m x 1.80m )
Bedroom Three is a smaller room comprising a UPVC window and a radiator.
Bathroom 5' 4" x 5' 10" ( 1.63m x 1.78m )
The bathroom is newly refurbished with tiled flooring, a bath with an over-head shower, WC basin and a radiator.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£228,494||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£154,375 (4)||£174,531 (41)||£235,003 (69)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|
|Flats||£91,064 (7)||£129,886 (14)||£355,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£114,086 (11)||£163,167 (55)||£236,600 (72)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|