£300,000 to £325,000 (Guide Price)
This is for our family…
- The property offers versatile accommodation with further scope to modernise to your own requirements.
- The private enclosed garden is excellent for both kids to play and adults to entertain in, perfect for those evening drinks.
- The property provides ample off road parking and garage.
- Schools, shops, amenities and parks are a short distance away.
Buying just for me, or with my partner…
- The third bedroom could double as a dining room or office to suit.
- You'll love the styling; it is so versatile; you could make the property feel ultra-modern or quite traditional to suit your tastes.
- Ideally placed for transport links including various commuter routes.
- Pubs, shops & takeaways are all in close proximity.
This could be an ideal property to downsize…
- The location is beautiful, and there are loads of fabulous walks close.
- The accommodation is very flexible, offering spaces that can be utilised for a number of purposes.
I am looking for investment…
- Tenants would love the quiet location, neutral decoration, garden & access to amenities.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.8%||£111,778||2.5||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£149,950 (1)||£122,348 (71)||£183,871 (116)||£287,523 (37)||£342,624 (8)|
|All||£149,950 (1)||£121,368 (78)||£183,871 (116)||£287,523 (37)||£342,624 (8)|