Carwellyn is situtated in a semi-rural location offering attractive countryside views and is set within approx. 1½ acres acres of grounds and paddock.
• Detached Spacious Bungalow
• 4 Double Bedrooms (all en-suite)
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Dining Room
• Large Living Room with feature fireplace
• Heated Indoor Swimming Pool
• Approx. 1½ Acres of Gardens & Paddock
• Double Glazing throughout
• Ground source heat pump & solar panels
Carwellyn is a contemporary two storey bungalow finished to a high standard with quality fittings and modern features, including efficient thermal heat pump heating system providing under floor heating to the ground floor. The kitchen is fitted with solid wood units and granite work surfaces and there is a spacious vaulted galleried living room with a feature fireplace. All four bedrooms have en-suite facilities, with two being on the ground floor and two on the first floor.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size and space this property has to offer.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.6%||£223,333||2||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£160,000 (1)||£241,862 (29)||£364,680 (38)||£536,480 (32)||£520,000 (4)|
|All||£160,000 (1)||£247,133 (30)||£364,304 (39)||£536,480 (32)||£520,000 (4)|