A beautifully presented and extended three bedroom detached family residence situated in this most sought after location in Kings Heath. This property offers good size accommodation throughout comprising of Two Reception Rooms, Downstairs W.C, Dining Room, Utility Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Garage/Store, Off Road Parking and Rear Garden. Ep Rating D.
Livingstone Road, Kings Heath is a highly sought after road situated off the Alcester Road South, Kings Heath, a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two parks in particular Kings Heath Park featuring a Victorian-styled tea room and Highbury Park (on the border with Moseley) both known for their unusual plants and trees.
Many of the homes in the area date back from Victorian times ranging from terraces to large Edwardian detached homes.
How to get there: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 6DN
general advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it’s worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A much improved and lovely presented three bedroom extended detached family residence.
* entrance hallway with decorative tiling, central heating radiator and downstairs W.C.
* front reception room with double glazed windows to front aspect, wooden flooring and central heating radiator.
* rear reception room with porcelain oak tiled flooring, central heating radiator and UPVC double doors opening out onto rear garden.
* dining kitchen is fitted with A range of base cupboards and drawer units with work surface over, one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiling to splashback, integrated electric cooker with gas hob and space for dishwasher. Up double doors opening out onto rear garden.
* utility room comprising of A range of base cupboard with matching wall mounted cabinets, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and space for white goods.
* three good size bedrooms to the first floor all with double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
* bathroom comprising of A close coupled W.C, vanity wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
* great family garden having paved patio area, garden laid to lawn with side pathway leading to additional large patio area at the rear and timber fencing to sides.
Please note this property has two separate planning permissions for a 2 storey side and a 2nd floor rear extension. The permissions allow for a 4th bedroom and larger master bedroom inc ensuite to be added to the property.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.<br /><br />
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||11.4%||£255,786||3.1||1.2|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£207,167 (23)||£224,332 (71)||£354,952 (24)||£484,890 (5)|
|Flats||£94,983 (9)||£122,499 (13)||£128,738 (4)||-||-|
|All||£94,983 (9)||£176,593 (36)||£219,234 (75)||£354,952 (24)||£484,890 (5)|