Substantial stone built imposing Victorian residence with a fabulous position within easy reach of the Village centre. With three bedrooms and retaining many of the character features whilst offering excellent and smartly presented accommodation.
We are pleased to offer to the market this substantial Victorian stone built residence retaining many of the character features associated with this period yet offering modern family living. The accommodation which is planned over four floors comprises on the ground floor, lounge and dining kitchen. The lower ground floor has a w.c. And basement room with double glazed window. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a staircase rising to the second floor. On the second floor there is a further double bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside at the front there is private parking and a garden that extends away from the property offering patio space, lawn, trees and shrubs. The rear of the property has a paved patio area and two outhouses giving valuable storage. This is a commanding property and an inspection is necessary to fully appreciate the size and many charming character features together with its modern living accommodation.
Baildon is a popular village which offers a wide variety of amenities including shops, restaurants, recreational facilities including a golf course, rugby, cricket, football grounds and schools for all ages. Baildon has a rural location with moorland countryside close by and yet has the convenience of daily commuter travelling by rail to Leeds and Bradford business centres. Motorway and air networks are also within daily travelling distance
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.5%||£238,182||2.6||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£102,491 (6)||£202,067 (21)||£268,317 (36)||£347,114 (33)||£431,596 (25)|
|Flats||£78,312 (16)||£124,814 (23)||£265,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£84,906 (22)||£161,685 (44)||£268,142 (38)||£347,114 (33)||£422,112 (26)|