23rd Jun 2021
6th Jul 2021
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
A fully refurbished and beautiful three bedroom semi-detached family home with scope to extend (subject to pp). Situated in the heart of Calverley village the location could not be better, offering a quaint village lifestyle on the fringe of the countryside, yet with convenient access to Leeds City Centre, Bradford, motorways and Leeds/Bradford airport. The nearby River Aire and Leeds/Liverpool Canal provide for those Sunday afternoon adventures and walks with the family!
This superb family home has been finished to an extremely high standard and is turn key ready.
Some of this family homes’ features include:
• Entrance porch leading to entrance hall.
• Bay fronted living room diner which is the full depth of the house and is presented to an exceptional standard.
• French doors lead out to the delightful rear gardens.
• High quality fitted kitchen with an excellent range of eye and base level units with integral appliances.
• To the first floor there is a bay fronted master bedroom, a further good-sized double bedroom and a single bedroom. • There is an occasional loft room which is an ideal hobby room/office space for those that need a quiet space away from the house.
• A sleek and stylish family shower room which is fully tiled and with all mod cons.
• Externally, secure and private gates to the front lead to an extensive area for off street parking. There is a low maintenance front garden. To the rear of the property there is a professionally landscaped low maintenance garden which is the ideal space to sit out in the warmer months. There is a green house and a detached single garage without vehicular access.
This family home is truly outstanding. Call now to be one of the first to book your viewing!
Local info for LS28