Offered to the market is this unique self built detached home offering well preseneted three bedrooms accomodation. With quality fixtures and fittings throughout, attached garage with electric up and over door, low maintenance enclosed rear garden and driveway parking. Viewings advised.
he property comprises: Entrance hall, living room, conservatory, fitted kitchen, utility room and ground floor cloakroom. First floor: Landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and house bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. To the rear of the property is a mainly paved offering low maintenance seating area with fenced boundaries, to the front is a driveway leading to attached garage.
Allerton is a village to the South West of Bradford around 4 miles from the city centre, it has good shopping facilities with a supermarket and other facilities and main road transport connections to the City. In the other direction the World heritage village of Saltaire and the Town of Bingley are both built around the canal and the River Aire and have Railway Stations which give regular access to Bradford, Leeds, Skipton and Ilkley. Ready access to the Aire Valley trunk road means that the Yorkshire Dales National Park, the stunning Pennine countryside around Haworth, and beautiful Wharfedale are all within comfortable driving distance.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.1%||£195,625||3.8||1.1|
|Block of flats||0.8%||£139,995||4||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£80,000 (2)||£110,865 (35)||£173,735 (52)||£298,825 (24)||£389,278 (7)|
|Flats||£55,000 (1)||£103,300 (3)||-||£139,995 (1)||-|
|All||£87,000 (5)||£110,268 (38)||£173,735 (52)||£292,472 (25)||£389,278 (7)|