£350,000 to £375,000 (Guide Price)
This is for my family...
- You'll love the open plan living/dining space on the ground floor, perfect for entertaining.
- The property has been fully refurbished so very little to do upon moving in.
- Bedrooms are all good sizes with plenty of storage space throughout including a substantial boarded loft space.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools in the area, for all ages.
- You're walking distance for numerous parks and green spaces.
- The garden is fabulous, with space for children to play and adults to relax.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- It's a great location with shops/amenities just a short walk away.
- The area is serviced by excellent transport links including key bus routes.
- The property enjoys fabulous views from the tiered garden.
- There's plenty of room for when friends stay over.
I'm looking for investment...
- Tenants would love the overall standard of accommodation, good sized bedrooms, fabulous garden and the location.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.5%||£167,050||2.5||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£174,203 (17)||£218,514 (59)||£339,000 (20)||£409,167 (6)|
|Flats||£82,143 (7)||£118,867 (9)||£194,113 (4)||£300,000 (1)||-|
|All||£82,143 (7)||£155,048 (26)||£216,965 (63)||£337,143 (21)||£409,167 (6)|