**fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house with parking and detached garage**
A well appointed three bedroomed semi detached house situated in this popular residential area close to bus routes on Otley Road and around 1/4 of a mile from Baildon railway station.
This well presented three bedroom semi-detached property is situated in this popular part of Baildon. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor, an entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, a spacious lounge leading to a dining room through sliding doors, and extended fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a fitted bathroom with suite in white. To the outside is an attractive front garden with a large driveway, partly enclosed, detached single garage and a pleasant rear garden which is fully enclosed and offers a private low maintenance space to enjoy the afternoon sun with an attractive outlook. Situated at the bottom of Baildon, the property allows convenient access to Baildon Train Station and main road links for commuting. Internal viewing is strongly advised.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.5%||£238,182||2.6||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£102,491 (6)||£202,067 (21)||£268,317 (36)||£347,114 (33)||£431,596 (25)|
|Flats||£78,312 (16)||£124,814 (23)||£265,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£84,906 (22)||£161,685 (44)||£268,142 (38)||£347,114 (33)||£422,112 (26)|