17th Jun 2021
8th Jul 2021
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Holroyds have great pleasure in bringing to the market this 3 bedroom detached family home situated off West Lane in upper Baildon village. We highly recommend viewing the property to appreciate what it has to offer!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this attractive 3 bedroom detached home situated in upper Baildon off West Lane on a sought after development Highmoor Walk. The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs WC, large living room, dining room, kitchen and utility, large master bedroom with en-suite, family bathroom, second double bedroom and single third bedroom. At the rear of the property you will find the spacious added conservatory leading in to the well-presented garden. The garden is well maintained and private with shrubs and trees surrounding the garden and also has a patio area as well as two storage sheds down the side of the property. The property also benefits from a spacious single garage ideal for storage. At the front of the property you will find a spacious driveway with enough for parking for 2/3 cars and a large front garden space. The area is peaceful and only a short walk away from Baildon village which has many amenities including restaurants & bars, cafes and shops.Living Room
14' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.15m )
A spacious living room with electric fireplace with bay window looking out on to the front of the property.Dining Room
9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
Dining room to the rear of the property leading on from the kitchen and living room. There is the option to knock through to the kitchen to create a modern kitchen diner.Kitchen
9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
A spacious and airy kitchen equipped with gas hob, fitted cupboards and a rear garden view.Utility
10' 6" x 5' 4" ( 3.20m x 1.63m )
Leading off of the kitchen, a good sized utility room fitted with sink, cupboards and worktop space with external door leading to the side of the property.Bathroom
7' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.16m x 1.93m )
Three piece suite comprising of Bath, wash basin and WC.Bedroom 1
10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en-suite and rear garden view.Bedroom 2
9' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.64m )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and view to the front of the property.Bedroom 3
7' 2" x 6' 3" ( 2.18m x 1.91m )
Single bedroom with fitted wardobes with view to the front of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Local info for BD17