Offered to the market with no upper chain is this stunning, three bedroom family home. It has been skilfully extended and has a contemporary feel with modern decor throughout.
Offered to the market with no upper chain is this stunning, three bedroom family home. It has been skilfully extended and has a contemporary feel with modern decor throughout, it has been a much loved family home and has been finished to a very high standard.The location benefits from sitting within the catchment area for some highly rated schools, as well as sitting within close proximity to Moortown Corner and Street Lane, both of which offer an abundance of amenities from shopping facilities to a number of bars and eateries. Local transport routes are plentiful, and Leeds City Centre can be accessed via a number of routes. As well as being a desirable and spacious home that would be ideal for the growing family, this property has a generous South facing garden and internally it briefly comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, utility, lounge, dining kitchen, further reception room, three bedrooms, gardens to the front, driveway with off street parking and integrated garage.
Front door leading to the entrance hall.
Lovely and spacious entrance with solid wood flooring and radiator.
Dining Room/ Office 13' 1" max x 12' 1" max ( 3.99m max x 3.68m max )
Although currently being utilised as an office space, this room would lend itseld well to being a family dining room or perhaps another living room. It has a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, solid wood flooring, coving, large ornate, gas fire, surround, and radiator.
Cloakroom 2' 9" x 7' 4" ( 0.84m x 2.24m )
Wash hand basin, tiling to walls and WC.
Utility Room 9' 4" x 5' 3" ( 2.84m x 1.60m )
Tiling to the floor, base units and plumbing for washing machine.
Living Kitchen 12' 5" x 24' 1" ( 3.78m x 7.34m )
Extensive rear living space that functions and lends itself well to being a dining space/ reception area and even a play area for young ones. It has solid wood flooring throughout, inset spot lighting and double French doors into the rear garden. The kitchen is fully fitted with numerous wall and base units, work surfaces, integral double oven, sink and drainer, part tiling to walls, integrated fridge freezer, electric hob and cooker hood, double glazed window and vertical radiator.
Lounge 12' 1" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.68m max x 3.48m max )
Yet another reception room with ceiling coving, gas fire, surround and radiator. This room is open plan to the entended livng kitchen.
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 4" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 4.67m Max x 3.71m Max )
Double glazed window, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 12' 9" ( 3.00m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 9' 2" ( 1.85m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 1" x 8' 2" ( 1.85m x 2.49m )
Wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath with mixer taps, shower over bath, WC, part tiled, double glazed window and radiator.
Electric roll door and electric inside also with water supply in the garage for a hose pipe to the front garden for watering and car washing.
South facing, enclosed rear garden with amazing decked area for entertaining. There is extensive laid to lawn area which is bordered by numerous flowering shrubs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£374,988||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£279,999 (2)||£278,622 (11)||£311,818 (48)||£558,817 (50)||£736,606 (31)|
|Flats||£115,549 (9)||£189,359 (42)||£499,975 (2)||-||-|
|All||£145,449 (11)||£207,885 (53)||£319,344 (50)||£558,817 (50)||£751,087 (32)|