Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- This is one of the largest properties within the development.
- The living & dining space provides flexibility and there's plenty of room when friends stay over.
- It's neutrally decorated so you can add your own style.
- There's very little to do upon moving in as the property has been really well maintained.
- A superb garden/patio overlooks woodland providing a beautiful outlook.
- You're situated within walking distance of local shops/amenities.
- The Peak National Park is just a short drive away.
- Weetwood Gardens is a secure development with key fob access and a real community feel amongst its residents.
- Transport links including key bus routes into the city centre are on the doorstep.
- There are a number of parks in the nearby area.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,200 per month, a yield of 4.57%.
- Tenants would love the generous living & dining space, good sized bedrooms and outdoor space.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.2%||£296,244||4.4||1.8|
|Block of flats||1%||£175,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£190,000 (1)||£247,500 (4)||£275,173 (28)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|
|Flats||£95,025 (16)||£211,612 (13)||£599,650 (3)||-||-|
|All||£100,612 (17)||£220,056 (17)||£306,574 (31)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|