11th Jun 2021
30th Jul 2021
- Type: Detached bungalow
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £410,000 for 19 Larkfield Drive, Rawdon, LS19 6EL. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Willam H Brown, 27 High Street, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7SP. Tel: Before exchange of contracts.Description
Larkfield Drive is a very sought after street situated just off Batter Lane in Rawdon. This property is set in a superb area around a small selection of various style properties. The A65, B6152 and A658 are all available close by thus making commuting straight forward to Leeds and Bradford City Centres. These major roads also provide access to major motorway links. Nearby is Rawdon Town Street where there is the "local" pub and a small selection of shops. The neighbouring villages of Horsforth and Yeadon are easily accessed from this location and provide an abundance of shops, banks and supermarkets. The selection of pubs, restaurants and eateries in the area is excellent and caters for all tastes and age groups. The more travelled commuter can find the Leeds & Bradford Airport approximately three miles away. The schools locally have excellent academic reputations and are varied for all age groups.Front Entrance Porch
The entrance has a tiled floor and a single glazed timber door to the front.Entrance Hall
There is a single glazed timber door to the front, a radiator and a telephone point.Dining Room
15' x 12' Into bay and recess ( 4.57m x 3.66m Into bay and recess )
There is a gas fireplace with a stone back and hearth. There are two radiators, and there is ceiling coving. There are two double glazed timber windows to the front and side elevation, the front window is a bay style.Lounge
14' 5" x 12' 3" Into recess ( 4.39m x 3.73m Into recess )
The room has an open fireplace and ceiling coving. There is a radiator and TV point. There is a double glazed timber frame window to the side and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear.Kitchen Diner
17' 6" x 10' 10" Into recess ( 5.33m x 3.30m Into recess )
The fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and a tiled splashback. There is a stainless steel one and half sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, a gas cooker point, a radiator, a telephone point and there is a pantry with a window to the side. There is also a door to the rear porch.Rear Entrance Porch
Having a tiled floor and timber door to the rear garden.Bedroom One
12' 10" x 12' 2" Into bay recess and incl robes ( 3.91m x 3.71m Into bay recess and incl robes )
There are built in wardrobes, a radiator and there are two double glazed timber windows to the front and side elevations, the front window being a bay.Bedroom Two
12' 2" x 7' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.39m )
There are fitted wardrobes, a radiator and a timber framed double glazed window to the side.Bedroom Three
12' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.46m )
There is an original fireplace, a radiator, stairs to a large loft and a uPVC double glazed window to the side.Shower Room
The bathroom suite comprises of a pedestal wash hand basin, a shower cubicle and a wc. There is a heated chrome towel rail and an extractor fan. The shower is part tiled and there is useful built in storage. There is a double glazed window to the side.External Details
There are large gardens mainly laid to lawn. The gardens are to all four sides of the property with hedge and shrub borders. Flat, enclosed and providing a good degree of privacy.Single Detached GarageOutbuildings
There are three sheds, one of which houses a Worcester Bosch boiler and a stainless steel sink.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Local info for LS19