£390,000 to £405,000 (Guide Price)
This is for my family...
- A superb home for a growing family!
- You'll love the open plan kitchen/diner, leading out onto the patio area - perfect for entertaining.
- Bedrooms are good sizes and are complimented by a fabulous attic space which could have a variety of uses.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools in the area for all ages.
- The area is serviced by excellent transport links including key bus routes into the city centre.
- You're walking distance from shops, bars, cafes & amenities along Ecclesall Road & Abbeydale Road.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- The property offers many characterful features and has been been well maintained.
- There's plenty of room for when friends stay over.
- The bedrooms are flexible and provide space for those looking to work from home.
- It's neutrally decorated so you can add your own style.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,000 per month, a yield of 3.08%.
- Tenants would love the living space, fabulous garden and location.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.3%||£178,317||2.3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£147,475 (2)||£236,814 (11)||£425,447 (20)||£351,650 (3)|
|Flats||£70,710 (46)||£139,988 (4)||£225,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£70,710 (46)||£142,483 (6)||£229,227 (13)||£425,447 (20)||£351,650 (3)|