This is for my family...
- The property offers the purchaser an opportunity to modernise and create a fabulous home for a growing family.
- Generous living space and well proportioned bedrooms, this substantial home provides the flexibility to reconfigure if required.
- The fabulous landscaped gardens combine superb lawns, a rose garden and stunning borders.
- Access is via a private, no-through road.
- The property lies on an enviable plot of approximately half an acre.
- A prospective purchaser has a range of opportunities; to modernise/reconfigure the existing property, create a new family home or potentially develop the plot (subject to consents).
- Ecclesall is one of Sheffield's most sought-after suburbs.
- You're a short drive from the Peak National Park and have numerous amenities on the doorstep.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools in the area, both public & private for all ages.
- The area is serviced by excellent transport links including key bus routes into the city centre.
- You have the many shops, bars and restaurants along Ecclesall Road & Sharrow Vale.
Please note: Blue area on plot outline designates shared access driveway owned by the property. No. 2 Parkhead Court and the owner of the three garages have right of way and responsibilities for a share of the maintenance.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.2%||£296,244||4.4||1.8|
|Block of flats||1%||£175,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£190,000 (1)||£247,500 (4)||£275,173 (28)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|
|Flats||£95,025 (16)||£211,612 (13)||£599,650 (3)||-||-|
|All||£100,612 (17)||£220,056 (17)||£306,574 (31)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|