Stunning bungalow home set within a most sought after area! This lovely property is sure to impress with the amount of space on offer. Close proximity to local amenities including shopping facilities, transport links as well as Temple Newsam. Call William H Brown today to arrange a internal viewing!
guide price £375,000- £400,000
William H Brown is dleighted to offer to the matket this deetached Bungalow set in a most sought after area of LS15. The property has access to good local amenities including shopping facilities, transport links and a choice of schooling, a great location for a family! This sizeable property sits upon a generous corner plot and boasts flexible and well proportioned accommodation.
The property comprises of : Entrance hall, lounge, utility room, dining room, modern kitchen, study, bathroom, and two good sized bedrooms. Externally the property features a green area with mature shrubs and trees creating a lovely private front garden. There is also a large driveway with ample parking plus a garage. To the rear there is a sizable green area, as well as a patio area, also complete with mature shrubs and trees. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate the size and potential within this property!
Call William H Brown today to book an internal inspection of this lovely bungalow!
Door to front of property, radiator as well a cupboard and access to loft.
Complete with a radiator, double-glazed window to the front, as well as doors to the private rear garden.
Having provisions for washer/dryer, there is work top surfaces and storage cabinets. This room also contains a radiator, window, w/c, as well as a sink.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 13' 9" ( 3.02m x 4.19m )
Neutrally decorated dining area, with front facing bay window, and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 17' 1" ( 3.23m x 5.21m )
A stunning space featuring a fitted kitchen with wall and base units incorporating integrated ovens, gas hob with cooker hood above. Complementary work surfaces, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, double glazed window, as well as a door leading to the private rear garden.
Study Room 10' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.17m x 2.69m )
Complete with a built in closet, radiator, and carpet flooring, ideal home office or could be used as a bedroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 13' 1" ( 4.04m x 3.99m )
Bedroom having fitted wardrobes, a radiator, as well as a double glazed window to the side of the property.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
Second double bedroom having fitted wardrobes, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fully tiled bathroom comprising: Bath, shower, wash hand basin, w/c, ladder style radiator, and double glazed window.
Generous corner plot boasting a paved driveway to the front with ample parking, garage, front lawn and sizeable rear lawn with mature hedges offering privacy. To the rear there is also an attractive, patio area, as well as a lawn area enclosed by fencing for privacy.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.5%||£212,121||3.1||0.6|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£192,253 (31)||£233,415 (64)||£350,040 (37)||£458,125 (8)|
|Flats||£77,333 (3)||£137,279 (7)||-||-||-|
|All||£77,333 (3)||£182,126 (38)||£233,415 (64)||£350,040 (37)||£458,125 (8)|