Exceptional three-bedroom apartment spanning 1,798sq. Ft and located on the 43rd floor of the prestigious East Tower. Floor to ceiling windows offering captivating dual aspect views reaching as far as the Pennines.
The apartment is finished to the highest standard throughout. The master bedroom has a bespoke dressing area and fully-tiled en-suite, with a further en-suite to the second bedroom plus a spacious fully-tiled bathroom.
The open-plan living room features oak herringbone flooring throughout and and Cormar carpets to the bedroom. The kitchen comes with fully integrated (neff) appliances including a wine cooler.
The apartment is already fitted with hyperoptic broadband, as well as provisions for BT, Sky or Virgin Media..
Deansgate Square offers exceptional health and wellness resident-only facilities with The Club, at 50,000 sq ft. Residents can enjoy 20m pool, spin and yoga studios, gym as well as lounges and an extensive rooftop garden. The new Concierge and Business gallery offers a variety of workspaces including private suites, perfect for entertaining, dining or gaming with friends.
Deansgate Square provides residents with an idyllic space to keep active and to unwind. The Club features a 20m pool, gym, spin studio, yoga studio, beauty spa room, sport hall & more. The residents can also enjoy the lounges, tea room, concierge and rooftop garden.
• Walnut veneer apartment entrance doors and white satinwood internal doors
• Chrome ironmongery
• Satinwood finish to internal skirting
• White emulsion to walls and ceilings
• Havwoods Bronzo narrow plank, engineered oak flooring in a herringbone pattern in living areas and hallways
• Cormar carpets in bedrooms
• Tiling to bathrooms, en-suites and cloakrooms
• Bespoke English kitchen cabinets
• Handleless door and drawer fronts
• Composite 22mm square-edged work surfaces with full-height glass splashbacks*
• Integrated Neff touch control ceramic hob, oven and concealed recirculating cooker hood
• Integrated Neff fridge-freezer and automatic dishwasher
• Integrated cda wine cooler
• Underslung composite sink unit with swan neck monoblock mixer tap
• LED under unit lighting
• Duravit sanitary ware featuring Me by Starck wall hung wash basins and Durastyle wall hung WCs with concealed cisterns and soft close seats
• Kaldewei steel baths
• Vado brassware and showers
• Rainhead showers
• Glazed shower screens
• Ceramic tiled walls
• Bespoke storage with mirrored doors, built-in shaver socket and mood lighting
• LED downlights to hallways, living areas, bedrooms, bathrooms and en-suites
• Provision for BT, Sky Q and VirginMedia in living areas & bedrooms
• Hyperoptic broadband (speeds of up to 1Gb)
• Brushed nickel sockets and switches throughout
• Adax Neo slim-line electric panel heaters with central timer (in hallway)
• Chrome ladder towel rails to bathrooms and en-suites
• Secure residents’ entrances with dedicated fob access to shared spaces and apartments
• Automated door entry system with video and audio streaming
• Dedicated concierge operating 24/7
• Smoke and heat detectors to
kitchens and entrance halls
• Sprinkler system
• Vertical dimout blinds throughout
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.3%||£180,000||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£164,950 (1)||£285,000 (5)||£249,950 (1)||-|
|Flats||£208,300 (110)||£280,623 (180)||£396,168 (17)||£205,000 (1)||-|
|All||£208,300 (110)||£279,984 (181)||£370,902 (22)||£227,475 (2)||-|