A unique opportunity to purchase a substantial three bedroom semi detached home standing in good sized well maintained gardens with workshop/outbuilding, garage and driveway, delightfully situated within a prestigious location adjacent to the Leeds Liverpool Canal.
Delightfully situated within a superb residential location is a three bedroom stone built semi detached home offering its accommodation planned over two floors. The property includes gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and will almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers. Outside the property is complemented by a superb plot, large lawned garden areas, mature trees and shrubs all enjoying a fine aspect. The property also benefits from a workshop/outbuilding, detached garage and off-street parking.
The property is delightfully situated near to the Leeds Liverpool Canal for those who enjoy the outdoors and walks with Bingley town centre approximately 1/2 mile distant with its range of shopping facilities, bars, restaurants and excellent road and rail links to other West Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford and Leeds.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3%||£185,750||2.8||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£66,667 (3)||£154,402 (42)||£233,363 (70)||£348,134 (67)||£520,500 (10)|
|Flats||£98,389 (14)||£134,106 (45)||£206,667 (3)||-||-|
|All||£92,791 (17)||£143,904 (87)||£232,266 (73)||£348,134 (67)||£520,500 (10)|