This is for my family...
- Perfect for a growing family, the property has undergone a significant refurbishment in recent years, providing light & airy living space over four levels.
- You'll love the converted basement, where the 1909 Shaker kitchen & dining room opens out onto the decked terrace & garden.
- The principal suite features a high-spec shower room with 'his & hers' sinks housed within a handmade tongue & grooved unit.
- Further bedrooms are both well proportioned and offer generous storage.
- There's also an additional reception room that could be utilised as a play room or office.
- With its south-facing position, the views are amazing extending right across the city and beyond!
- You have numerous countryside walks on your doorstep, with the Peak National Park a short drive away.
- There are local shops/amenities nearby and excellent transport links into the city centre.
- It's a great location for those looking to locate close to the city's hospitals & universities.
- A number of highly regarded schools are in the area, both public and private, for all ages
i'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,250 per month, a yield of 3.33%.
- Tenants would love the generous living/dining space, garden and fabulous views.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.6%||£159,950||2||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£135,000 (1)||£203,878 (9)||£271,471 (17)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|
|Flats||£107,489 (14)||£199,667 (15)||£258,000 (5)||-||-|
|All||£109,323 (15)||£201,246 (24)||£268,409 (22)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|