£300,000 to £325,000 (Guide Price)
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- Finished to the highest standard, the property has been really well maintained.
- You'll love the first floor living space, with an abundance of light from the stunning lantern windows.
- The kitchen/diner is fully integrated with plenty of storage.
- Bedrooms are good sizes, allowing flexibility for those looking to work from home.
- A superb low maintenance garden provides a great space for evening drinks & entertaining friends.
- This gated development is beautifully maintained throughout with superb communal gardens.
- Excellent transport links including key bus routes can take you into the city centre within minutes.
- Residents have access to onsite leisure facilities, which include a swimming pool, jacuzzi and gym.
- You're a short distance from the many shops, bars & restaurants of Ecclesall Road, Nether Edge, Sharrow Vale and Abbeydale Road.
- It's a perfect location for those looking to work at the city's universities and hospitals.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for £1,250 per month, a yield of 5%.
- Tenants would love the living space, location and access to leisure facilities.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.2%||£296,244||4.4||1.8|
|Block of flats||1%||£175,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£190,000 (1)||£247,500 (4)||£275,173 (28)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|
|Flats||£95,025 (16)||£211,612 (13)||£599,650 (3)||-||-|
|All||£100,612 (17)||£220,056 (17)||£306,574 (31)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|