Guide Price: £365,000 - £375,000. A 3 Bedroom Semi-detached Property coming to market immaculately presented throughout. Good size rooms, high ceilings and a good deal of character. Ready to Move Into! Situated in a great location. A delightful family home. Not to be Missed!
Guide Price: £365,000 - £375,000. A 3 Bedroom Semi-detached Property coming to market immaculately presented throughout, good size rooms, high ceilings and a good deal of character. Ready to Move Into! Situated in a great location. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room, basement office/study room, 3 first floor bedrooms, shower room, family bathroom. Generous off road parking, gardens to both front and rear. Close to schooling, transport links and amenities and Wakefield/Westgate railway station. Good access to the M1 and M62 motorway network. A delightful family home. Not to be Missed!
Original stained glass door into the entrance hallway.
Spacious hallway. Staircase rises up to the first floor. Coving and central light point to the ceiling,
Lounge 14' x 13' 5" ( 4.27m x 4.09m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspect. Gas fireplace, carpeted flooring, high ceiling and central ceiling light point. T.v. And telephone points. Radiator.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear and side aspect. Double glazed side door to access the exterior of the property. A fully fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, one belfast sink and drainer, integral fridge, space for an electric oven and gas hob, extractor fan. Central ceiling light point, lino flooring. Door provides access to the basement. Radiator.
Dining Room 14' x 12' ( 4.27m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. High ceiling, coving and central light point to ceiling, feature feature fireplace and gas fire, carpeted flooring. Radiator.
Carpeted staircase to the first floor. Access via loft ladders to the partly boarded loft. Doors lead to the 3 bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.34m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Carpeted flooring. Central ceiling light point. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' x 12' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.68m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect. Carpeted flooring. Coving and central ceiling light point. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 5' 10" ( 3.10m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Carpeted flooring. Coving and central ceiling point. Radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the side aspect. Suite comprising of a free standing bath, wash hand basin and wc.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect. Suite comprising of a hand wash basin, w.c., shower cubicle, partly tiled, chrome hand towel rail, tiled flooring, shaver point.
Study/Office Room 13' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.56m )
Driveway from the front down the side providing off road parking and additional parking for two cars in the front garden of the property. Shrubs and lawn garden to the front. Enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio and holds a great deal of privacy.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.6%||£172,050||2.9||0.7|
|Block of flats||0.4%||£460,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£89,950 (1)||£133,908 (36)||£201,996 (76)||£331,751 (63)||£403,422 (16)|
|Flats||£83,008 (31)||£103,596 (35)||-||-||-|
|All||£83,225 (32)||£118,965 (71)||£202,879 (77)||£338,286 (64)||£403,422 (16)|