A simply stunning, three double bedroom family home which has been extensively renovated and finished to a high standard. With a generous extension to the rear, and delightful Velux windows this home boasts light, and spacious living accommodation throughout.
A simply stunning, three double bedroom family home which has been extensively renovated and finished to a high standard. With a generous extension to the rear, and well-appointed Velux windows this home boasts light, and spacious living accommodation throughout. The location is popular for its many amenities at Moortown Corner including a Marks and Spencer food hall, plus it benefits from sitting within the catchment area for an Ofsted 'outstanding' primary school. There is regular public transport nearby and for commuters, the Ring Road can be easily accessed for good road links to Leeds City Centre, York, Harrogate and beyond. Internally, this beautiful property briefly comprises; entrance hall with double doors into the open plan dining kitchen with living area, second reception room, two double bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor, and third bedroom with en-suite bathroom to the second floor. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Composite front door giving access to hallway with porcelain tiling, vertical radiator, stairs rising to first floor, under stairs storage and double doors into;
Living Kitchen 19' 10" max x 26' 9" max ( 6.05m max x 8.15m max )
A stunning family room which has porcelain tiling with under floor heating throughout, Velux sky lights, gorgeous feature fire, further radiators for heating ad bi-fold doors to the rear. There is a dining area and also a living area with TV point. The kitchen is comprised of high gloss wall and base units, worktop surfaces incorporating sink and drainer and five ring gas hob. There is space for a fridge freezer, an integral microwave, and plumbing for a dishwasher. The kitchen island also doubles as a breakfast bar, and to finish off there are a number of low level lights.
Double glazed window to the side, gloss tiling to the walls, WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 10' 7" x 18' 9" ( 3.23m x 5.71m )
Double glazed window to front, coved ceiling, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 13' 11" max ( 4.24m max x 4.24m max )
Double glazed windows and Velux windows, built in wardrobes and drawers, inset spot lighting and radiator.
En- Suite Bathroom 6' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.11m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiling to walls and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' max x 9' 8" max ( 3.96m max x 2.95m max )
Two double glazed windows, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' max x 9' max ( 4.57m max x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.41m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window, bath with mixer tap, over bath shower, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, tiling to walls and floor and radiator.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance, paved, front garden area and gated driveway. To the rear is also a low maintenance, private garden with retaining wall.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£374,988||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£279,999 (2)||£278,622 (11)||£311,818 (48)||£558,817 (50)||£736,606 (31)|
|Flats||£115,549 (9)||£189,359 (42)||£499,975 (2)||-||-|
|All||£145,449 (11)||£207,885 (53)||£319,344 (50)||£558,817 (50)||£751,087 (32)|