An impressively spacious detached family bungalow occupying an expansive and predominantly level plot and delivering an extended six apartment composition along with a number of sizeable utility facilities.
Nestling peacefully in one of Glasgow South's more desirable residential pockets, yet only a short walk from a variety of amenities, this thoughtfully extended detached bungalow boasts a truly balanced complement of family accommodation over two levels; with the additional capacity for further extension given the expansive plot in which it sits.
Immediately welcoming upon entry via a useful outer porch, the ground floor accommodation boasts generous proportions and comprises broad reception hallway, bright formal bay-windowed' lounge with bespoke inset cabinets and feature side windows, separate spacious family room/ bedroom two, striking dining room affording access in turn to a large conservatory with pleasant garden aspects, impressive fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall cabinets along with useful breakfast bar, superb internal laundry room, sizeable principal bedroom with feature bay window and impressive re-fitted family bathroom incorporating four-piece suite with roll top bath and independent shower cubicle.
A concealed staircase leading from the dining room affords access, to the converted upper level of this flexible home where a further generous bedroom can be found. This apartment draws an abundance of natural light by virtue of triple aspect roof-light windows and benefits further from a large walk-in storage cupboard/dressing area.
Similarly impressive externally, this home is complimented by an expansive and level garden plot.
Formal Lounge 15' 1" into bay x 12' 11" max ( 4.60m into bay x 3.94m max )
Master Bedroom 12' 11" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.94m max x 3.43m max )
Family Room 14' 1" into bay x 13' 10" ( 4.29m into bay x 4.22m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 13' 9" max x 8' 10" max ( 4.19m max x 2.69m max )
Dining Room 12' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.23m )
Conservatory 12' 11" x 12' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.78m )
Laundry Room 26' 9" max + garage access x 5' 3" max ( 8.15m max + garage access x 1.60m max )
Attic Bedroom 20' 11" max x 16' 5" max ( 6.38m max x 5.00m max )
Family Bathroom 7' x 8' ( 2.13m x 2.44m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.6%||£243,996||3.5||0.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£164,498 (2)||£235,831 (12)||£322,843 (13)||-|
|Flats||£119,856 (7)||£149,136 (39)||£81,453 (13)||-||-|
|All||£119,856 (7)||£149,885 (41)||£155,555 (25)||£322,843 (13)||-|