Stunningly refurbished three bedroom apartment in this sought after location enjoying beautiful views over the grounds. The property has been fully refurbished to the highest specification and must be viewed to appreciate in full.
Stunningly refurbished three bedroom apartment in this sought after location enjoying beautiful views over the grounds. The property briefly comprises of : UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, reception hall, re-fitted guest cloakroom, spacious lounge, dining area, south facing balcony, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, inner hall with storage, three double bedrooms, feature en-suite, re-fitted bathroom, tandem garage and communal gardens.
Intercom system, storage cupboard, solid wood flooring and central heating radiator.
Wash hand basin, WC and Porcelanosa tiling.
Lounge Area 15' 5" x 11' 7" ( 4.70m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed doors out onto south facing private balcony with Porcelanosa tiling, central heating radiator and Karndean flooring.
Dining Area 12' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.90m )
Double glazed patio doors and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, be-spoke fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with quartz work surface over, Siemens electric oven and hob with drawer warmer, extractor hood, Porcelanosa tiling, Quooker hot water tap, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 17' 10" x 11' 11" ( 5.44m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear and side elevation, double glazed patio doors onto balcony, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity storage, WC, under floor heating, heated towel rail and fully tiled with Porcelanosa tiles.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes incorporating a desk and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity storage, extractor fan, WC, bidet, under floor heating and fully tiled with Porcelanosa tiles.
Double opening doors with space for two cars, power supply, light point and storage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2%||£225,960||2.6||1.2|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£125,000 (1)||£312,150 (21)||£399,264 (35)||£581,819 (68)||£854,960 (20)|
|Flats||£194,483 (15)||£281,358 (82)||£463,333 (3)||-||-|
|All||£190,141 (16)||£287,636 (103)||£404,322 (38)||£588,767 (70)||£854,960 (20)|