rare find! This immaculately presented character property offers accommodation over a single floor and has been effectively converted from a stables. Ideal for those looking for countryside living with the benefit of local amenities and motorway access! Call now to view !
rare find! This immaculately presented character property offers accommodation over a single floor and has been effectively converted from a stables. The property comprises: An entrance hall, boiler room, dining kitchen/family room with log burner, and doors to the private garden. The master bedroom with master ensuite, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside you will find generous landscaped gardens with patio area and rural views. To the front is an ample block paved driveway with gated access.
Being situated within the popular location of Killamarsh, this property benefits from being within easy reach of a range of local amenities, schools and transport links. Within close proximity you will also find Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre and Rother Valley Country Park. A true 'box ticker' which must be viewed to fully appreciate the generous accommodation on offer. Call now!
The Entrance Hall is a bright open space that comprises the composite door to the front, a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and separate boiler room which also houses the fuse box and CCTV system.
Kitchen / Dining / Living 16' 7" x 29' 3" Max ( 5.05m x 8.92m Max )
This open plan kitchen living dining area has space for all of the family. Having a fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, splashback tiling with matching surfaces and upstands and stainless steel sink. It is fitted with rear facing double glazed window, a breakfast bar, oven and hob, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher and extractor fan.
To the living area, there are rear facing french and patio double glazed doors creating an abundance of natural light. A log burner with brick feature surround which is the focal point of the room and laminate flooring.
The dining area has an exposed brick wall in keeping with the the theme of the house but also giving the space a separate feature.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.48m )
Bedroom one has two front facing double glazed windows and also a side facing double glazed window, fitted with blinds and double radiators.
The en suite to the master briefly comprises; rainfall shower with shower cubicle, stainless steel heated towel rail, low level flush W.C, wash hand basin, spot lights and full tiling.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 9' 5" ( 4.60m x 2.87m )
Bedroom two has a side facing double glazed window with views overlooking fields, Also benefiting from spotlights and double radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.28m x 3.12m )
Bedroom three benefits from a double radiator, spot lights and views that over look the fields.
Access to the front of the property is via a gated entrance with a post and rail fence surround, Block paving to the front and side providing parking for multiple vehicles and leads to the rear garden.
Private rear garden with beautiful rural views to all sides. There is a patio area from the living area ideally placed for sitting and enjoying the view. The garden ls mostly lawned with planted borders.
Planning permission granted for a detached garage / store adjacent to the property. Documents available under reference 20/01314/flh
Grazing land available upon separate negation for approx 1.8 acres of grassland ideal for equestrian purposes.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.1%||£145,000||2.8||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£130,000 (1)||£132,068 (14)||£177,500 (28)||£321,956 (24)||£480,000 (3)|
|Flats||£78,750 (2)||£85,000 (1)||-||-||-|
|All||£95,833 (3)||£128,930 (15)||£177,500 (28)||£344,878 (25)||£480,000 (3)|