An exciting opportunity to acquire a spacious, three bedroom family home in a desirable and popular North Leeds location. This property has beautifully maintained by its current owners and benefits from having a conservatory, also being within the catchment area for well-regarded local schools.
An exciting opportunity to acquire a spacious, three bedroom family home in a desirable and popular North Leeds location. This property has beautifully maintained by its current owners and benefits from having a conservatory, also being within the catchment area for well regarded local schools. It benefits from being situated close to Moortown and Chapel Allerton which offer superb facilities including local shops, lively bars, restaurants and street cafes. Moor Allerton Retail Park with Sainsbury's and Homebase is close by as well as Marks and Spencer's food hall, and local transportation links offer ease of access to Leeds City Centre, York and Harrogate. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, living room, kitchen diner, guest WC. Three bedrooms, house bathroom, front and rear gardens, garage and driveway for off street parking.
Under the stairs cupboard, window and radiator.
Lounge 18' 4" x 11' 1" ( 5.59m x 3.38m )
Fireplace, double glazed window and radiator.
Kitchen dining 17' 6" x 9' ( 5.33m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, sink with drainer, oven, plumbed for dishwasher and window.
Conservatory 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
With access to the garden.
With stairs leading from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.39m x 3.00m )
Fitted wardrobes, double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.02m )
Loft access, double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 8' 2" ( 1.93m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.26m x 2.41m )
Wash hand basin, WC, free standing bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, double glazed window and radiator.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway with a lawned garden with shrubs. To the rear is a lawned garden with shrubs.
To the rear of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£374,988||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£279,999 (2)||£278,622 (11)||£311,818 (48)||£558,817 (50)||£736,606 (31)|
|Flats||£115,549 (9)||£189,359 (42)||£499,975 (2)||-||-|
|All||£145,449 (11)||£207,885 (53)||£319,344 (50)||£558,817 (50)||£751,087 (32)|