Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- What a position! You'll love the outlook across the woodland, it's a fabulous view.
- The accommodation is well proportioned with ample living & dining space.
- Bedrooms are good sizes and there's plenty of storage throughout.
- It's neutrally decorated so you can add your own style.
- You're walking distance from the popular Endcliffe Park.
- Ecclesall Road and its many shops, bars & restaurants are a short distance away.
- There are excellent transport links including key bus routes into the city centre and you're only a quick drive to the Peak National Park..
- The communal grounds are beautiful and well maintained.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,500 per month, a yield of 4.8%.
- Tenants would love the generous sized rooms, location and nearby amenities.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.6%||£159,950||2||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£135,000 (1)||£203,878 (9)||£271,471 (17)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|
|Flats||£107,489 (14)||£199,667 (15)||£258,000 (5)||-||-|
|All||£109,323 (15)||£201,246 (24)||£268,409 (22)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|