Offered to the market with no upper chain is this charming three bedroom, semi-detached house in a highly sought after area which is in the catchment area for some well-regarded local schools that are rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
Offered to the market with no upper chain is this charming three bedroom, semi-detached house in a highly sought after area which is in the catchment area for some well-regarded local schools that are rated as 'Outstanding' by Ofsted. This property is likely to appeal in large to first time buyers, and growing families. Shadwell Village has some beautiful walks, scenery the 'Red Lion Public house' also with other amenities at 'Slaid Hill'. The location is highly convenient for the 'Moor Allerton shopping complex', Moortown corner ad Street Lane; all of which boast a number of bars, eateries and shopping facilities. Being situated just off the 'Ring Road' the location also offers ease off access to Leeds City Centre, York and Harrogate. The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom with space for parking at the front and paved area to the rear.
Central heating boiler and radiator.
Lounge 10' 5" Max x 14' 10" Max ( 3.17m Max x 4.52m Max )
Exposed brick fire place, double glazed window and radiator.
Dinning Room 13' 2" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 4.01m Max x 3.10m Max )
Double glazed window and patio door and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 9' 10" ( 2.49m x 3.00m )
A range of wall and base units, work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, sink with drainer, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled, wood laminated flooring, spacious pantry, double glazed window and radiator.
Stairs leading from ground floor and double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 11" Max x 14' 3" Max ( 3.33m Max x 4.34m Max )
Fitted wardrobes, tv point, double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 3.15m Max x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.25m Max x 2.87m Max )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.29m x 2.21m )
Wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath with shower over, WC, fully tiled, exposed brick work, double glazed window and radiator.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£374,988||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£279,999 (2)||£278,622 (11)||£311,818 (48)||£558,817 (50)||£736,606 (31)|
|Flats||£115,549 (9)||£189,359 (42)||£499,975 (2)||-||-|
|All||£145,449 (11)||£207,885 (53)||£319,344 (50)||£558,817 (50)||£751,087 (32)|