Occupying a convenient position close to all of Clarkston's notable amenities, this charming detached bungalow sits on a slightly proud elevation to afford a degree of privacy from pavement level and enjoys well-manicured gardens to both front and rear.
Sitting within delightful landscaped gardens this popular style of traditional detached bungalow has been enhanced by virtue of a sizeable rear conservatory and delivers a beautifully balanced five apartment composition with additional attic room.
Immediately welcoming upon entry in to a bright reception hallway, the ground floor accommodation comprises generous rear facing lounge with decorative stone-built hearth and surround at focal point, separate dining room featuring original hatch to kitchen, comprehensively fitted kitchen leading in turn to a sizeable conservatory with rear garden aspects, two extremely well-appointed double bedrooms and a family shower room.
A fixed stairwell leads from the reception hallway leads to the attic level of this superb home whereby a broad landing affords access to both a sizeable walk-in storage cupboard as well as a spacious play room with multi-aspect 'roof light' windows and charming sloped ceilings.
The property sits on a generous plot which accommodates a lengthy driveway to the front and side with access afforded thereby to a detached single garage. Cleverly manicured for ease of maintenance, the rear garden features an attractive 'Monobloc' patio area with an area of decorative lawn and peripheral shrubbery.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 4" ( 4.50m x 4.06m )
Dining/Family Room 13' 1" max x 10' 5" max ( 3.99m max x 3.17m max )
Conservatory 13' 5" x 9' ( 4.09m x 2.74m )
Kitchen 13' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.06m )
Bedroom 1 14' 2" into bay x 12' 1" max ( 4.32m into bay x 3.68m max )
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.78m x 2.84m )
Shower Room 8' 9" x 5' ( 2.67m x 1.52m )
Attic Room 14' 9" max x 9' 7" max ( 4.50m max x 2.92m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.7%||£192,500||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£124,500 (2)||£159,000 (11)||£221,917 (12)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|
|Flats||£137,500 (2)||£174,800 (20)||£245,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£131,000 (4)||£169,194 (31)||£225,214 (14)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|