**Planning Permission** A well presented family home located to this ideal cul de sac position, ideal for arden academy, with three bedrooms, open plan lounge/diner, fitted breakfast kitchen, private garden. Planning permission has also been granted for 2 storey extension. Call us now to view
**Planning Permission** A well presented family home located to this ideal cul de sac position, ideal for arden academy, with three bedrooms, open plan lounge/diner, fitted breakfast kitchen, utility room, conservatory and private garden. Planning permission has also been granted for 2 storey extension. Call us now to view
Having understairs cupboard and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front, vanity wash hand basin, WC, central heating radiator and part tiled to lower walls.
Lounge 18' 2" into bay x 10' 8" ( 5.54m into bay x 3.25m )
Open plan living space with double glazed window to front, gas fire and central heating radiator.
Dining Area 9' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.21m )
Having French doors leading out to rear garden and central heating radiator, with open plan aspect to lounge
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker with cooker hood over, central heating boiler, central heating radiator, breakfast bar, wood flooring, door to conservatory.
Utility Room 7' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.26m x 2.18m )
Having wall and base units, cupboards, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, work surfaces, central heating radiator and door to garage.
Conservatory 8' 7" x 5' 4" ( 2.62m x 1.63m )
UPVC construction, with double glazed French doors and sloping roof
Double glazed window to side, loft access (being insulated), airing cupboard housing water tank with shelving and drying space.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' ( 3.76m x 2.74m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front, built in mirrored wardrobes with sliding doors and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.69m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes with sliding doors and mirrored doors and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, built in storage and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising of bath with mains fed shower over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point and chrome heated towel rail.
Car port to side leading into garage. Block paved driveway for three cars.
Patio leading to lawned area with shrubs to borders and shed. Cold tap to wall and outdoor electrical point, garden is private and enclosed
Garage 17' 2" x 8' ( 5.23m x 2.44m )
Having up and over, power and light, access from utility and meters to wall.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£364,167 (6)||£552,663 (15)||£681,421 (14)||£1,376,990 (5)|
|Flats||£245,267 (9)||£318,518 (19)||£275,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£245,267 (9)||£329,474 (25)||£535,309 (16)||£681,421 (14)||£1,376,990 (5)|