12th May 2021
21st Jun 2021
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Hunters are delighted to market this three bedroom semi-detached family home nestled in a woodland setting within close proximity to Kirkstall Forge railway station. With the countryside and the Leeds-Liverpool canal a short walk away this excellent home would suit buyers wanting to be connected to the city centre whilst remaining semi-rural.
Afternoons and evenings can be spent relaxing in front of the roaring log burner in the living room and the open plan living kitchen is a wonderful family space and ideal for entertaining.
This family home is packed with character and if you’re a fan of high ceilings, deep coving and original features then welcome home.
Some of this excellent home’s features include:
• Impressive entrance hallway.
• Living room with beautiful log burning stove ideal for cosy nights in.
• Living kitchen which is both light and airy. It’s a wonderful space to cook, eat and entertain. There’s lots of storage space and French doors lead out to a lovely rear garden.
• Upstairs, this house continues to impress with a galleried landing leading to two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
• There is a family bathroom with a three-piece suite with shower over the bath.
• To the front of the property there is an immaculately landscaped front garden and off-street parking.
• To the rear of the property there is a private, enclosed garden which is a wonderful space for a growing family.
There is everything to love about this incredible family home so call our sales team today to book your viewing.
Local info for LS18