Holroyds have great pleasure in introducing to the market this attractive 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow situated at the top end of Baildon a walk away from Baildon village. Viewings are advised to see what this property has to offer!
Situated on a generous plot with access via driveway is this characterful 2 bedroom bungalow located in upper Baildon off West Lane. The property briefly comprises of large kitchen, a large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a second double room, W/C, family bathroom, large living room and a convenient office space off of the living room. The property benefits from plenty of off street parking and being situated on a generous plot has a low maintenance garden space. A short walk away from the property are public walking routes and you can easily walk down to Baildon village centre. We highly advise viewing the property to appreciate what it has to offer.
Baildon is a popular village which offers a wide variety of amenities including shops, restaurants and recreational facilities including a golf course, rugby, cricket and football grounds. Baildon has a rural location with moorland countryside close by as well as allowing daily commuting by rail to Leeds and Bradford. Motorway and air networks are also within easy reach. The area is also close to the World Heritage site of Saltaire and to the green corridor of the Leeds Liverpool Canal with its scenic walks and national cycle path. The property is within walking distance to Baildon train station.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.5%||£238,182||2.6||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£102,491 (6)||£202,067 (21)||£268,317 (36)||£347,114 (33)||£431,596 (25)|
|Flats||£78,312 (16)||£124,814 (23)||£265,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£84,906 (22)||£161,685 (44)||£268,142 (38)||£347,114 (33)||£422,112 (26)|