A unique opportunity to purchase this 1700s Barn conversion conveniently located within Wilsden close to many local amenities. This deceptively spacious home offers flexible living accommodation traditionally over two floors with three double bedrooms and two reception rooms.
A beautifully presented barn conversion which offers deceptively spacious living accommodation planned traditionally over two floors. This stunning property benefits from being completed to a high standard with a mix of modern and character features including exposed beamed ceilings and stone fireplace set surrounded by countryside with far reaching views, three bedrooms, multiple reception rooms and ample parking.
The accommodation briefly comprises of, entrance hall, wc cloakroom, spacious lounge with multilevel as well as beamed ceilings and feature stone fireplace, Dining area with patio doors to the rear and window seat, open to sitting room, Kitchen diner with vaulted beamed ceilings, fitted bespoke wood kitchen with complementary granite work surfaces over, range master oven and Belfast sink. To the first floor a split landing leads to three double bedrooms along with a stylish house bathroom and useful store room. Externally the property enjoys scenic views to the front, a shared driveway which leads to a private parking area and well-stocked front garden. To the rear of the property there is a delightful patio seating area which makes for a wonderful entertaining space.
The property is conveniently located on the cusp of Wilsden village. The village benefits from a variety of local amenities including village shops and pubs and a primary school. The neighbouring town of Bingley offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include local shops, bars
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.1%||£195,625||3.8||1.1|
|Block of flats||0.8%||£139,995||4||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£80,000 (2)||£110,865 (35)||£173,735 (52)||£298,825 (24)||£389,278 (7)|
|Flats||£55,000 (1)||£103,300 (3)||-||£139,995 (1)||-|
|All||£87,000 (5)||£110,268 (38)||£173,735 (52)||£292,472 (25)||£389,278 (7)|