Offered to the market is this exceptionally well presented three bedroom barn conversion conveniently located within wilsden. With access by private electric gates with garden and parking. Being well presented throughout with a blend of character and modern facilities, this home is not to be missed!
A beautifully presented barn conversion which offers wonderfully spacious living accommodation planned over three floors. This stunning property benefits from having three bedrooms a contemporary dining kitchen and generous lounge. This lovely home also enjoys a wonderful blend of character features and modern style and an early viewing is strongly recommended.
Delightfully situated on the edge of a prestigious residential village is a beautifully presented three bedroom barn conversion offering attractive living accommodation. The rather unique nature of this fine home offers any would be purchasers flexible and versatile family living accommodation and only an internal inspection will reveal the deceptive nature of this home. The property retains a wealth of character features together with more modern day convenience of gas heating, uPVC double glazing and fitted CCTV system. Outside the property is complemented by a superb plot enjoying gardens, large gated parking area, detached double garage with electric roller door and attractive sheltered yard with built in BBQ and sesating area to the side enjoying a superb view towards the valley.
The property is conveniently located on the cusp of Wilsden village. The village benefits from a variety of local amenities including village shops and pubs and a primary school. The neighbouring town of Bingley offers its residents an array of first class amenities which include local shops, bars, eateries and excellent schools.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.1%||£195,625||3.8||1.1|
|Block of flats||0.8%||£139,995||4||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£80,000 (2)||£110,865 (35)||£173,735 (52)||£298,825 (24)||£389,278 (7)|
|Flats||£55,000 (1)||£103,300 (3)||-||£139,995 (1)||-|
|All||£87,000 (5)||£110,268 (38)||£173,735 (52)||£292,472 (25)||£389,278 (7)|